Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sponsor Review 08'

I'm at work right now to excited to get anything accomplished. Let me explain.

This morning, we had our annual review and budget meeting with MonaVie, our team sponsors. Each year, I create a document that lists some of our highlights and accomplishments as the MonaVie XTeam (with the help of Marie, my personal editing genius). We then sit down with the MonaVie executives and jot down numbers and goals for next year. We must be doing things right based on the fact they more than doubled our budget for 09'. This will allow our team to take things well beyond the next level. I'm really excited to see what lies ahead.

Here is our MonaVie XTeam 2008 Year in Review document. Click here to check it out.

5 comments:

  1. All I can say is that I'm constantly impressed, amazed and in awe of what the XTeam is able to do and where you guys go. I'm just grateful that I was able to shoot video of you guys at Eaglewood Golf Course one time.

    Oh, and I took this picture, too, though I'm not the carver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I'm really happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau, Great job! That was so fun to read and see the pix! You guys are amazing! Keep up the good, 'HARD', work. Is it even called work or is it all Play? You are the life of the party! We are blessed to call you family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laura!! I didn't know you guys had a blog!! Its way cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really did a great job on that!

    ReplyDelete